Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you always offer a dark mode and a light mode?

I think all websites should provide both options as many times I dislike dark mode and there are times I look for dark mode so its good to have a choice

I never had a problem with dark or light mode and can work in any mode that's available

As someone who frequents a lot of websites and forums, I always like to have the option of a dark mode as I feel that is easier on the eyes but I understand that some prefer a light mode as well so having the option of both is a must I feel.

When it comes to running any kind of site, do you always offer the option of a dark mode and a light mode? Have you considered it if you do not have this option?
Actually you are right and the same here I always prefer dark mode because it was very easier on the eyes especially in the nights.

Back