Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Did you have a toy that you dreamed about as a child, but you never bought it?

Nah we moved from that house a very long time ago, so I don't have any, and am not so sure I would even be able to to do it again. Anyways have never tried.
Hawaii Smile GIF by ION

Haha exactly, though I was always receiving a lot of shouts, since I was always cutting form from chairs and beds.
With every creativity comes sacrifices, so they should leave you to sacrifice the chairs and beds!

With every creativity comes sacrifices, so they should leave you to sacrifice the chairs and beds!
Unfortunately I came from a country and background that believes in flogging.

At the moment, I cannot remember of any toy that I wanted as a child but could not have it. Maybe there were times that I wanted badly but my parents never bought. I grew in a low income household so there were a lot of things that were absent from my life.

At the moment, I cannot remember of any toy that I wanted as a child but could not have it. Maybe there were times that I wanted badly but my parents never bought. I grew in a low income household so there were a lot of things that were absent from my life.
I experienced this to an extent while growing up too. It is even worse when I see kids of my age having these toys, but I can't have them because we can't afford it.

Back