Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Depression

Yes, I've struggled with periods of depression in my life. Those dark times felt suffocating, like wading through molasses daily. To cope, I leaned heavily on my support system of loved ones who offered empathy and encouragement.

I was depressed when I graduated from the university because at that time most of my friends had boyfriends or husbands, they all already knew where they were going to work and some even worked, but I also worked as a waitress and not in my specialty. I thought that I would never find my purpose in life

Have you ever experienced depression? How did you deal with it? This is a very sensitive topic for many so please be mindful of what you say.
I have experienced depression in my life during my studies and even now when I am working and previously when I was not well and was in the hospital

Depression is something that we all go through at a certain point in life. It could be very tough to deal with because it weighs your mind down. People need love to be able to overcome depression.

I have not experienced depression. I am an extrovert and have joined many clubs like YMCA, Y's Men's Club International, World Financial Group (WFG), apart from this, I am also an insurance broker. I am always busy as a bee. Let's never allow ourselves to experience depression.

I have not experienced depression. I am an extrovert and have joined many clubs like YMCA, Y's Men's Club International, World Financial Group (WFG), apart from this, I am also an insurance broker. I am always busy as a bee. Let's never allow ourselves to experience depression.
This answers because when stay busy then you don't leave much time for yourself to think and think and get depressed.

This answers because when stay busy then you don't leave much time for yourself to think and think and get depressed.
That is right, I am always busy to forget tomorrow . The unknown tomorrow either to face war or face a luck. Being a member of many clubs is also very significant on my part. I create many charitable activities for the helpless or needy in my place. I fed street kids and gave medicine to the sick and all were from the help from the mother Rotary Club.

It's very good that you are not only making yourself busy with productive things but also helping many social clubs and helping the needy.

It is always important to stay close to people that always are positive with you. That positivity would rub off on you and keep you ever positive.

Back