Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate Death penalty

I'm in favor of the death penalty. If someone murders another person, they should be put to death. It is important for him or her to understand that ending someone's life is not a play. Life is not so cheap that it can be ended by anyone.

I am not in favor of the death penalty, but neither I'm I in favor of housing criminals in comfortable quarters, with TV, internet and ability to connect with the outside world. I am not a religious individual in any way, I just feel that death is the easy way out. Murderers, rapists, cruel animal abusers, etc should be put in prison for life and given no rights whatsoever, just enough to eat to live another day in solitary confinement and a reminder of the horrible crimes they carried out.

I am not in favor of the death penalty, but neither I'm I in favor of housing criminals in comfortable quarters, with TV, internet and ability to connect with the outside world. I am not a religious individual in any way, I just feel that death is the easy way out. Murderers, rapists, cruel animal abusers, etc should be put in prison for life and given no rights whatsoever, just enough to eat to live another day in solitary confinement and a reminder of the horrible crimes they carried out.

I agree that they should serve jail terms, but let us not forget the fact that there have been cases of prison breaks for hardened criminals. So, when these guys break into society, doesn't that make the matter to be complicated for the security agencies of the country?

I agree that they should serve jail terms, but let us not forget the fact that there have been cases of prison breaks for hardened criminals. So, when these guys break into society, doesn't that make the matter to be complicated for the security agencies of the country?
True, this would be just like starting all over again and this time around it would even be worse. There are some crimes that are so inhumane that these people do not even deserve to live or even have a breath of free air. Like recently there was a case of a man who raped a 16 month old child.

Featured Articles

Back