Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Cricket

I am not that crazy, @sanve, but I can watch cricket anytime. I remember whenever there was a series in Australia, I used to wake up in the morning and watch the matches. Even the test matches that people don't watch, I watch them continuously for 6-7 hours.😅

I have never played cricket, I was never interested in playing cricket. However, I enjoy watching cricket..I like watching all formats of cricket but I mostly watch T20 matches because it does not take a long time for T20 cricket. I mostly watch cricket matches from home.

It was great day for India because we won T20 World Cup 2024. It was not a easy match as SA played well and at one stage it looked that India will lose but thanks to the team effort that we won.

Back