Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Countries you’d like to visit

I really wish to visit Switzerland one day. From what I have seen in the media, it is a country with beautiful landscape and designs. I'm sure the pictures and videos don't do justice to that fact, so I will like to visit one day and confirm it myself.

I'd like to go to Australia. This is because of its reputation for having strange and interesting animals that cannot be found in other countries.

I'm really interested in seeing the Northern Lights, so visiting Iceland or Norway to catch a glimpse of them would be on the top of my list.

There are so many incredible countries I'd love to visit someday! The top of my list would have to be Japan . I'm fascinated by the unique culture, history, and natural beauty. Italy is another dream destination, to experience the food, architecture, and picturesque landscapes. And I'd love to explore the diverse landscapes of New Zealand as well. In the nearer future.

I like to visit Saudi Arabia because it's my childhood dream

I would like to visit Morocco. I have already been to Egypt, so I would like to explore more African countries. Next year I will look for a great resort to visit

What are some countries you would like to visit one day? Do you plan on visiting any in the near future?
I like to visit most of the Europe countries a head of others but my favorite country to visit on the near future was Saudi Arabia.

If my budget allows me, I would like to visit Switzerland, Newzealand, Finland, Sweden, Japan, UK and many other countries.

Back