Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Charging Battery Tips

You can make use of battery saver and that's helps in preserving the battery for long duration and can have power bank to use when the battery is down and there is no power.
Yes that's true, but it still won't help. When I first got my phone í usually charge it at night and use it all through the day till night again before charging. Right my battery cannot last the whole day any longer, and I am a heavy battery user.

Yes that's true, but it still won't help. When I first got my phone í usually charge it at night and use it all through the day till night again before charging. Right my battery cannot last the whole day any longer, and I am a heavy battery user.
Phones battery life hampers after some time even if you are so careful with its charging.

Phones battery life hampers after some time even if you are so careful with its charging.
Yes that's a fact, as long as you are using it, no matter how good you take care of it, over time it would still depreciate. I have been using my phone close to four years now if I am not mistaken. It's over due for a change.

It's a long time then. I mostly change my phone after every 2 years or max 3 years and my present phone is only 5 months old.

It's a long time then. I mostly change my phone after every 2 years or max 3 years and my present phone is only 5 months old.
Then your current phone is still in a pretty good shape. Yes it's been long. The lifespan of every phone is around a year and half or two years, mainly depending on how well you use and manage the phone. I plan to change it this year if things goes according to plan.

I like to wish you good luck and in case you're not interested to pay in 1 go then you can go for the EMI option and pay in installments

Yea there are a lot of places that gives this option, but I prefer buying my phone once and paying for it at once as well. My mind won't be at peace using it when I know I still have something to pay.

It's everyone's choice. I don't mind paying in EMI because it costs a little extra and you can pay in 6 or 9 or 12 EMI as per your choice.

If your phone battery is good then you should charge it only once in a day. Multiple charging negatively impact the battery life

Back