Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can't go a day without?

I can't do without games, because even on days when I have a lot of work, I want to distract myself even for half an hour. Sometimes it bothers me because I may not do everything in the terms that were agreed upon

Phone and games seem to be the winners in this thread. No surprise. Games on phones are really addictive. PC games have their space too.

Aside from obvious necessities like food and shelter, the one thing I could not go a day without is reading material. Whether it's novels, newspapers, magazines, or just entertaining online articles, I need a steady stream of new information and stories to feed my curious mind.

I can't go a day without running. I know I'm not very athletic, but it's hard for me to think about anything or do things until I run in the morning. It perks me up after sleep and also sets me up for the workday

Lifting weights. I like to exercise and lift weights and do this daily and is the reason of my determination.

Without thinking twice its my smartphone because that was the only friend i trust more than any other

Back