Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can Liverpool get a manager like Klopp?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp will be stepping down as manager of Liverpool fc at the end of the season. A lot of fans have come out to say that he will be dearly missed at the club. If Liverpool ends up signing Xavi Alonso as manager, do you think he will be good as Klopp?

I am not sure if it is possible for Liverpool to get a manager like Klopp again because there are no two persons that are the same thing but it is possible for them to get someone who is better than Klopp that will help to improve the Liverpool squad better than Klopp have left it over a long period of time.

Everyone is talking about Xabi Alonso as a replacement for Klopp. They are similar in some ways. They excel in building teams and impacting their philosophy on the team but I believe that Alonso is not ready for a big job yet. No coach would play gen gen in Liverpool pressing the way Klopp does.

I think it will be difficult to replace this coach, but if Alonso shows himself well, I think he could also become a legend of the club and he was loved no less than Klopp

Xabi Alonso has already announced that he is staying but I don't think we will know if the new coach will be like Klopp until we see the first season. You cannot judge a coach by his work in a completely different ligue

Back