Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can gambling make one rich?

Very true, and there is even a popular trend, the money they get from gambling, majority of them do not spend it on anything reasonable. So end up gambling with it again only to loose it all.

Nope I have never engaged in anything like that before.
Good for you. I was almost a victim of gambling addiction. It was when I realized that I was losing more money than I was winning that my sense kicked in, so I stopped altogether.

At least you where able to realize on time. A lot of people today do not realize this until it's too late.

Good for you. I was almost a victim of gambling addiction. It was when I realized that I was losing more money than I was winning that my sense kicked in, so I stopped altogether.

It is better that you left it before getting seriously affected by it.

Last edited:
It is better than you left it before getting seriously affected by it.
I know right? Looking back I'm thankful that I made decision to quit it all together because I might have been in a very bad situation by now if I dìd not.

It normally leads to debts and heavy depression, and in some cases they tend to go into drinking.

It normally leads to debts and heavy depression, and in some cases they tend to go into drinking.
Yeah, and I'm still too young to be living that kind of life. There's a future ahead of me

Yeah, and I'm still too young to be living that kind of life. There's a future ahead of me

That's good that you left it at the right age. This is age that you should learn how to save money not how to lose money

Someone may be lucky enough to win the jackpot, but I don't think that people can really become rich. She will have a lot of money, but most of the winners lose their winnings very often

Many people who gamble have one goal: to become rich. No risk, no rewards, they usually say. But looking at the statistics of people who have become millionaires from gambling, it is safe to say that hoping to get rich from it is mere wishful thinking.
If care is not taken, if can worsen one's financial situation.
Do you gamble? If yes, do you think it can make you rich?
Actually you are right but I do not gamble and I don't think most of gamblers wished to be rich because not every one is lucky and only the lucky ones who played it tends to make it

I have never believed in anything that has to do with luck. And gambling is one of such luck based schemes. It is better that I take the money that I would use to gamble and unluckily lose to do something more assured and productive for myself.

I stay away from any gambling activity and don't like to make myself involved in any gambling related activities.

Back