Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Best Video Software

Beenneenns

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations for free and good video software?

You mean software for editing videos? I mostly make use of capcut, there are a lot of things you can do with the software if you know your way around the app.

Some of my friends who are into video editing and content creation use Canva to create videos. You should check it out.

I have used canva a few times too, it's still quite nice but I still prefer using capcut unless I am looking for a specific feature.

Finding the best video software depends on your needs. For editing, Adobe Premiere Pro is renowned for professional features, while beginners might prefer ease of use with Filmora or iMovie. For screen recording and streaming, OBS Studio is popular. For animation, Blender offers robust capabilities. Evaluate features like effects, compatibility, and support to find your ideal video software.

The best video software is Vidmate and capcut
I have never tried vidmate before so I don't know about that. Capcut on the other hand I have been using it for a while now and I really love it. Between vidmate and capcut, which do you think is better?

You mean software for editing videos? I mostly make use of capcut, there are a lot of things you can do with the software if you know your way around the app.
I think this software is getting more popular by the day because most of the videos I now watch online are being edited with Capcut. You would see their signature at the end of the video. I think Capcut is a very good video app.

I think this software is getting more popular by the day because most of the videos I now watch online are being edited with Capcut. You would see their signature at the end of the video. I think Capcut is a very good video app.
Yes the app has amazing features if you know how to use it, and the best part about it is that it is extremely easy to use which is why so many people use it. There are till so many features I don't know how to use yet on the app though.

There are many free apps available in Play store to edit videos and you can also go for the premium version to enjoy premium features.

Do you have any recommendations for free and good video software?
I think you should try using cap cut because I have been using it and it's okay on those aspects or search on either YouTube or Google it might be better.

If you want a professional quality video editing and if you want a free video editing software, I recommend Da Vinci Resolve. It is as good as Adobe Premere. Trust me.

Back