Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Best sports league?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What is the best sports league in the world and why?

The Premier League, comfortably. The numbers speak for itself. The American sports may be huge in America but globally the Premier League is the most watched sports league in the world, and for a reason.

It's the English Premier League without any doubt. Although, the use of VAR is making it look like a joke. In almost all matches, there will be a case strong VAR error.

As much as I'm tempted to choose the English Premier League but I will hold off on the urge and go with the Spanish La Liga. Players move more from England to Spanish league because it's an upgrade from EPL.

All football league have their own playing and known style of play. English Premier League is all about the money. This is why it seems as if that's the best league in the world.

Personally, I will have to say that the English Premier League has been the best league anyone that wants to watch football should have a look at. I have watched other leagues, and I can say that the Premier League is the most competitive league that we have now.

The English Premier League is literally the best football league in the world for some years until the Arab bought Manchester City. Manchester United have been dominating the league with winning the English Premier League for 20 times but Manchester City have turned the table around.

I do not watch an kind of professional sports tournaments. I watch world cup cricket, world cup football, euro cup football, etc. but I do not watch professional tournaments and an kinds of sports league. I believe professional spots are all about money but when they play for their countries they show true sportsmanship.

I have been watching the England league for years. All the leagues which are being played in the lower division 1 and 2, I try and make out time to watch all of them. But the English Premier League will always be my favourite league in England. Spanish La Liga is good too to me.

Here the answer is very obvious, because after Ronaldo and Messi left La Liga, it did not become the top one because Real and Barcelona, which are the main representatives of this League, lost a lot of attention from the audience. Here it is obvious that now the best and most famous is the English league

The rivalry and competition between Cristiano Ronaldo and L. Messi when both of them was playing in the Spanish La Liga made the league so hot. Whenever it's time to play El Classisco, the whole world pause to watch the battle between the two club of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The rivalry and competition between Cristiano Ronaldo and L. Messi when both of them was playing in the Spanish La Liga made the league so hot. Whenever it's time to play El Classisco, the whole world pause to watch the battle between the two club of Real Madrid and Barcelona.
In my opinion, this is not true now because both clubs are not the same and it is not so interesting to watch the fight between them because Barcelona has been in bad shape for a long time and I cannot face Real Madrid, although it is also not very powerful

The English Premier League is not just popular in Europe but it is even more popular than local leagues in Asia abd and Africa. The league management has the incredible ability to market the league to a global audience. You can't take it away from them. Best league in the world by far.

I think that even 5 years ago it would be possible to argue between the English and Spanish leagues, but over the years, when many football players left Spain, like Messi and Ronaldo, this championship weakened a lot, and in my opinion, now there is no doubt that the Premier league is the strongest . In my opinion, this is an even stronger league than 5 years ago and most players would like to get into the British team

Personally, I will say the English Premier League. They have the best players with lots of teams competing at the highest level.

The likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Manchester United are getting big players in the world.

What else can anyone want in a league?

l too back for the English premier League. This is because the league is full of many football enthusiasts and carries the world of football to the greatest heights. The league is very amazing.

will say that the Italian league is the best league in the whole world. When you consider the fact that they have teams with the best defense that are always there to prove that they can compete at the high level.

These teams are always good and work well with playing energy football. I have read people say the English Premier League is the best, but I don't agree with them.

In my opinion, the best sports league in the world is the English Premier League. The level of competitiveness, passion, and pure entertainment value is unmatched. From legendary clubs like Manchester United and Liverpool, to upstart contenders, every match is played with an intensity that captivates viewers globally.

Featured Articles

Back