Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Bad parenting

The only person responsible for being a criminal is the criminal him or her self. Bad parenting is no excuse. However, I do believe that folk can be born evil, my evidence being in the people who commit serious crimes as children. In Britain, there have been 3 people who committed murder at the age of 10.

The only person responsible for being a criminal is the criminal him or her self. Bad parenting is no excuse. However, I do believe that folk can be born evil, my evidence being in the people who commit serious crimes as children. In Britain, there have been 3 people who committed murder at the age of 10.
Bad parenting isn't an excuse but it can't be put aside. I think something caused the crimes and bad parenting is one of them. If the parents have done their best and the children continue, so there's no way to blame them on the kind of teaching they gave the children.

Back