Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ask Shortie

O.K. I'm going to ask the question that everyone wants to know, but is too afraid to ask:

JUST HOW SHORT ARE YOU? 🤖

Why did you resign from FP?
You can avoid this question, if you want, and answer the following question, instead
Are your websites self sustaining, or do you fund from your pockets?

On how many forums sites do you work?

I am at the moment looking for ways to balance everything out so I do have that time to myself do do things I enjoy. You don't always realize just how much you can get burned out until you do.
That's so true, I think I we do the same for myself.

Why did you resign from FP?
You can avoid this question, if you want, and answer the following question, instead
Are your websites self sustaining, or do you fund from your pockets?

I can answer this question, that is not a problem :). Due to health issues that have worsened over the last few months and going through a lot at the moment with tests and such regarding those health issues, I felt it best to step down last the package team leader on FP and keep on jobs that are less stressful at the moment :)
On how many forums sites do you work?

At the moment I am staff on only 5 forums now having stepped down from 3 this past week.

Hi Shortie. Are you from US or UK? I see you support England in the Euros so looks like you're from UK

Back