Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ask me anything

Are you on any other forums, other than being on Discussion Hubs?
By the way, purple is my favourite colour too. Right now, I am dressed in a purple top getting ready for my work.

What characteristic attracts you the most in any person?

@Krissycakes09 . That's a wonderful quality. A caring person has a big heart and being caring comes with so many other qualities naturally. You can't be caring if you are not a sensitive and kind hearted person. And you are supposed to be observant too to make out what the person actually needs.

@Krissycakes09 . That's a wonderful quality. A caring person has a big heart and being caring comes with so many other qualities naturally. You can't be caring if you are not a sensitive and kind hearted person. And you are supposed to be observant too to make out what the person actually needs.
I totally agree. 🥰

Back