Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Valentine's 2024 Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Valentine's Day is creeping up and whilst some people enjoy celebrating Valentine's Day, others tend to not bother and treat it as any other normal day.

Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day?

Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to Valentine's Day. Although I won't be able to meet my girlfriend in person, I want to make the best out of that day. We celebrate every day as Valentine's Day actually. We never miss a moment to say how much we love each other. But still, really looking forward to this day to celebrate 'us' even more. 💕

Although I feel Valentine's day is just another commercialized holiday, I do enjoy the "special" day to celebrate the one you love and doing something extra special.

I'm not waiting, not because I don't have a lover, but because this holiday has no meaning. Why give gifts on this holiday, as if you have love only on one day. You can enjoy each other every day and you don't need a separate day for that

Back