Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Are you looking forward to any movies being released?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
2023 has brought many amazing movies so far but I just know that there are more to come before we reach the end of 2023. I myself am not a huge movie watcher and I only tend to watch movies when there is a movie I see that I know I am interested in.

At the moment, I don't believe there are any new movies due to be released that I am looking forward to.

Are you looking forward to any new movies being released soon?

I’m looking forward to the next Avengers movie. It’s been 4 years since the last one so we’re definitely due one. It’s a shame we won’t be getting one any time soon though, especially now with the whole writers’ strike going on.

There are so many movies that I have been looking forward to this year to be released. Some of them have been released already like The Equalizer 3 which came out on 1st September 2023. The next one which I'm looking forward to is Dune 2. It was meant to be released on 3rd November, 2023, but it's been delayed to 15th March, 2024, due to the ongoing SAG-AFTRA strike.

I'm a horror fan. I'm looking forward to watching Pet Sematary Bloodlines on Paramount+ on October 6th, but I also want to go see the new Exorcist movie in theaters, also on October 6th. I'll see if i'm able to get to the theater though. I probably will have to wait til the new Exorcist movie hits streaming platforms in a few months.

I’m looking forward to the next Avengers movie.
I didn't even know they were coming out with another Avengers film. That's definitely at the top of my list as a must-see film. Most superhero films I enjoy watching, especially Marvel films.

I didn't even know they were coming out with another Avengers film. That's definitely at the top of my list as a must-see film. Most superhero films I enjoy watching, especially Marvel films.
There are actually 2 future Avengers movies that have been announced: The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars. It's going to be a long wait but exciting times!

There are actually 2 future Avengers movies that have been announced: The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars. It's going to be a long wait but exciting times!
Yeah, I noticed that when I started searching around for Avengers-related stuff on Google one day. I bet the films will be amazing!

I'm looking forward to watching Good Burger 2. I watched the first Good Burger so many times, so I am happy they have finally released the second movie.
I'm pretty sure it has already been released, so I will have to watch it as soon as I can.

I'm looking forward to Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. It's going to be released on December 20, 2023. Ferrari which is going to be released on December 25th is another one I can't wait to watch.

I'm looking forward to Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. It's going to be released on December 20, 2023. Ferrari which is going to be released on December 25th is another one I can't wait to watch.

It's only this movie Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom I'm looking forward to again to be released this year. I recently watched Godzilla Minus One, it was massive.

I'm looking forward to Sonic the Hedgehog 3 coming out during the Holidays next year! That's the only movie I'm looking forward to, I'm not even sure what else is coming out in the future, I don't pay much attention to that. I'm wanting to see Wonka eventually, but I plan on watching it with my MIL and spouse at home rather than going to the theater to see it.

I'm looking forward to this Bollywood movie titled "Fighter" which is set to release on 25th of January. From the teaser, it looks a lot like Top Gun Maverick but I'm still excited to watch it because it is starring one of my favorite actors Hrithik Roshan who also is known as one of the most handsome men in the world. 😊

I once watched the sitcom The Office where one of the naked characters was played by John Krasinski and recently I found out that he is making a movie starring Ryan Reynolds (my favorite actor) and the movies will be released this May called "IF" and I really want it take a look

I am now looking forward to watching Deadpool & Wolverine. I watched the movies trailer two days ago, it was fantastic. I'm also looking forward to watching DUNE Part 2. These two movies are now in my bucket list of movies to watch in the cinema house next.

Deadpool 3. I'm definitely looking forward to Deadpool 3 because for me the previous movies were very tasty and I would like to see what they did next

I'm eagerly anticipating the upcoming release of the sci-fi epic "Transcendence." The mind-bending premise, which explores the implications of artificial superintelligence, is right up my alley. Based on the talented cast and crew involved, I'm hopeful it will deliver a thought-provoking and visually stunning cinematic experience. I'm always excited to see bold, high-concept films that grapple with the complexities of our rapidly evolving technological landscape.

I'm looking forward to the next part of the fast and furious series. The fast X was so intense and packed with suspense, especially with Jason Momoa as the villain. The ending left a lot of questions to he answered, so I can't wait to have it released.

I know that there will be a movie about Deadpool and Wolverine very soon, so I would be interested to see if it will be something as cool as promised. I am also interested in the 4th part of Bad Boys

I am waiting for Deadpool and wolverine and of cause the new superman movie. I really hope they live up to expectation and not just hyped.

Featured Articles

Back