Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Are you looking forward to a new game this year?

The video game I am massively expecting is the 2024 version of Resident Evil 4 Remake. The 2023 version was the first series that came with a completely overvalued and revamped gameplay. I believe the 2024 version would just build and expand on the features of the 2023 version.

Im looking forward to seeing FFXIV coming out on the Xbox Series X. Because the only good MMORPG on Xbox is Elder Scrolls Online. And it will give Xbox players more choices.

Im looking forward to seeing FFXIV coming out on the Xbox Series X. Because the only good MMORPG on Xbox is Elder Scrolls Online. And it will give Xbox players more choices.
I've played earlier FF games. They were pretty cool!

I am busy now. I really want to play Persona 3 Reload

I have not had a look at the newly released games for the year, but I have a couple of games that I should have played last year, but never did.

I will definitely have a look at those games and try and play them this year before it goes far. Playing games is a fun thing to me and I don't like putting myself under pressure.

So I'm waiting for Stalker 2 because it's a very cool continuation of the previous version of the game and all the fans are waiting to do missions in Chernobyl again. The release date is postponed, but I think it should be done if there are any bugs in the game

Not really looking forward to a new game though, but I have high expectations for GTA VI.

Absolutely, I can't wait for the release of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in May! As a longtime Zelda fan, the jaw-dropping trailer revealed just enough tantalizing hints to pique my curiosity.

Back