Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Are you looking forward to a new game this year?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Game developers are always building up new games yearly. Some are updates for old games, while some are purely the first edition of the said games. Is there any game that you are still hoping they release this year?

The only game I am looking forward to is GTA VI. Unfortunately, it won't be released this year. There's no other game in my wishlist as of now.

The game I was waiting for the most is already out, Sonic Superstars. :D I love it so far too!

Oh yes!! I want to get Call of Duty Modern Warfare III. I played the reveal co-op mission and it was awesome!

Also, "Space Nation On-line". Supposed to release soon in Early Access.

And finally, Cities Skylines 2. :D

I want to get Call of Duty Modern Warfare III.
This is what I was going to say. I already played some of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare II, so now I cannot wait for III to hit the shelves. Though I'll probably purchase it when it goes drastically down in price, I don't like spending a whole lot on video games.

This is what I was going to say. I already played some of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare II, so now I cannot wait for III to hit the shelves. Though I'll probably purchase it when it goes drastically down in price, I don't like spending a whole lot on video games.
Yup! I've played Vanguard, Modern Warfare 1 and 2. I'll get 3 on sale. Agreed. hehe

It’s been out for a couple of years now but I want to get my hands on the game “Have a nice death”

Have you played yet? What did you think?
Not yet. There are some things I want to get this month first for my PC (new keyboard and bluetooth mouse). :)

Release was buggy too. There’s been a new patch but I’d hang on a bit if I were you.

Release was buggy too. There’s been a new patch but I’d hang on a bit if I were you.
Yeah, it's what I'm waiting out with the game. Maybe by February next year, everything will be better with it.

I also want to check Cyberpunk 2077. A friend gifted it to me like 2 years ago. I just now installed it. lol

Not really, COD MWIII was really the only game on my list and it looks really good and really bad at the same time. I might just wait until lit lands on Game Pass.

Not really, COD MWIII was really the only game on my list and it looks really good and really bad at the same time. I might just wait until lit lands on Game Pass.
🥺 What is bad about it?

🥺 What is bad about it?
I greatly dislike SBMM as my ping gets destroyed and I never get put into local lobbies and it still kills persistent lobbies that really make matchmaking shine for me. But it currently has a good deal of bugs from broken perks to broken guns and items are disabled to prevent game crashes. Even worse is their move to challenges to unlock things and those are also broken and don't track properly. Plus the balancing is basically shot at this point. I did see that the War mode looks really good and lacks most of the SBMM-created issues, but there are still a lot of hiccups. Plus incendiary grenades having a stunning effect are ridiculous for objective play.

The war mode has got me excited about it again, but I'm going to wait until some of the core features are fixed.

I'll have extra cash in December. I think I'm gonna go for it (MWIII). :D

I might not be buying immediately when the game is released, however, one of the games that I am really looking forward to play in 2024 is Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Final Fantasy is one of my favorite games and Final Fantasy VII happens to be one of my favorite games in the series. Hopefully they will keep the price low.

I am not a fan of any games, I myself have no more than 5 games on my computer, but this year the second part of the legendary game Stalker will be released. I probably wouldn't play e if it weren't for the developers from my country, so I want to buy and rejuvenate myself with the product of my country and support the developers

Just got "The Finals". That's all I've been playing. :)

Back