Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Good at Micro task websites?

It can be really frustrating most of the time, after accepting a task, you discovered that you are not able to do it because of one reason or the other.

That's true; it happened to me most of the time, and then I thought that these sites were not for me and left them. I found that I was wasting my time on these sites. I remember that we used to have such micro tasks, and they were easy, and I used to earn well from those tasks.

I have cashed out two times from timebucks, but things are not the same way they used to be.

I have not tried Time Bucks. I will try it in the future and other microtask sites, and I will check if I can earn some money from them now. I know it's not easy, but let's see if I can.

It'll be frustrating if you are unable to complete the micro tasks and earn and then it'll be a time waste for you

It depends on your skills. People complete the tasks and earn well. You can also try and see if you can complete these tasks.

I remember a Micro task website Spare5 that was paying but not sure if it's still paying because it's been a long time to hear nothing about it

Until a couple of years ago, I was using multiple micro task website to make money, I have withdrawn payment from all sites I used. But I no longer work on these sites due to low earning

I think I'm a little bit behind because I don't know about any micro task websites. I haven't earn from any websites because I didn't know about it. I will check it out to know what's all about.

Back