Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you good at making friends?

I guess its fine but I see some that are so good and they are quite good with making friends

Oh that's nice, which means on a daily basis you tend to discuss with people from time to time..
That is right, through text messages, through messenger calls or through video. Sometimes, call them using our landline phone.

I guess those that are extrovert don't face any such problem and usually they are very good at making friends

That is right, through text messages, through messenger calls or through video. Sometimes, call them using our landline phone.
That's cool though. I don't normally chat with much persons on a daily basis.

Extroverts are sociable and they are always dealing with people, unlike introverts. However, introverts have their own way of making friendships.

Extroverts are sociable and they are always dealing with people, unlike introverts. However, introverts have their own way of making friendships.
Lol am an introvert, so that explains why I do not socialize much with others.

Lol am an introvert, so that explains why I do not socialize much with others.
You can also be an extrovert by changing your lifestyle by associating yourself with people. Try to join an organization or club.

You can also be an extrovert by changing your lifestyle by associating yourself with people. Try to join an organization or club.
Yea that's true but I don't think am ready just yet for that. I find socializing abit stressful.

Yea that's true but I don't think am ready just yet for that. I find socializing abit stressful.
Try to observe yourself when you are with the group of people. Observe your reaction and feeling if you like it or not. If not, then you cannot be an extrovert.

Try to observe yourself when you are with the group of people. Observe your reaction and feeling if you like it or not. If not, then you cannot be an extrovert.
Lol I have my limits I can socialize to a certain extent, but once it becomes to long, then it starts becoming stressful.

I am an introvert but sometimes I am overly extrovert with my circle so I do take time and can be extrovert with my group

I am an introvert but sometimes I am overly extrovert with my circle so I do take time and can be extrovert with my group
Yea, I have experienced this as well. It mainly depends on the kind of people I am with most times.

Exactly so we have our spells of extrovert energy and with our favorite people we can be overly extrovert too

Hahaha very true. Though the number of persons I am like this so is limited.

Most of the people I meet online are introvert and I guess introvert people are talkative or interactive online. I can relate this with me.

Most of the people I meet online are introvert and I guess introvert people are talkative or interactive online. I can relate this with me.
Hahaha that's true, introvert tends to be more talkative when they are online compared to when they are offline.

Of course yes. I had realized that most people would like talkative people. These people tend to make so much friends within no time.

I guess its a great blessing to be easily able to make friends and it can be soothing to have more friends although we prefer quality over quantity

Now it's more difficult for me because I have children and a husband, so I can't make new friends because I simply won't have enough time for them, but I managed to attract the friends I have now quite easily and we've been together for many years friends

I am very social. But when it comes to having friends, I want a very small and closed circle. There are very few who become my close friends. Rest are just acquaintances and I can have a good time with them too.

Back