Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you good at making friends?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I was quite good at making friends but with time I have changed and these days I hardly make any new friends and just mind my business which is actually not a good attitude.

What do you think about it?

When it comes to making friends, I am not that good in this aspect. I am usually the type who likes keeping things to myself rather than socializing.

I am like that too and also takes more time to feel comfortable with someone

Yes that's true, as long as the person puts in interest or shows effort, then I don't mind being friends with them.

Yes but mostly we are not the ones who stay ahead in making friends and wait for other person to approach us

Don't forget old friend with your changing behaviour.

No, I am not good at making friends because of my shy nature and I don't open up with the people so easily.

It's pretty much the same for me, I do not easily open up with others. I like doing things quietly.

Yes, I am good at making friends. I have a thousand friends. On Facebook alone, I have 6000 friends and 5000 followers.

Don't forget old friend with your changing behaviour.

No, I am not good at making friends because of my shy nature and I don't open up with the people so easily.
I also don't like to even speak with strangers unless I really need to for some reason or the other

Yes, I am good at making friends. I have a thousand friends. On Facebook alone, I have 6000 friends and 5000 followers.
That's a pretty impressive feat. I don't think i have that much friends. Even the ones I have I don't talk to them often.

That's a pretty impressive feat. I don't think i have that much friends. Even the ones I have I don't talk to them often.
I never have talked to thousands of them only to my relatives or friends. Those followers are the viewers of my reels and Tiktok performances.

I also don't like to even speak with strangers unless I really need to for some reason or the other

Making friends online and offline are two different things. Some people are good in making friends online but not offline or vice versa.

I am naturally a shy person but when there is a common point of interest, it becomes easy for me to be comfortable with someone. My friendship is based on common interests.

Friendship depends only on common interests. Even when I find a person with whom I have a common interest, I am still not able to make friends. I have tried to improve myself, but in vain. And now, at this stage, I think I don't need many friends; a few are enough.

I never have talked to thousands of them only to my relatives or friends. Those followers are the viewers of my reels and Tiktok performances.
Even at that, it's still impressive to have such amount of followers. It's not easy these days, especially when it is organic.

No. Partly due to my autism and partly because I just don't like people.

Even at that, it's still impressive to have such amount of followers. It's not easy these days, especially when it is organic.
I am good at making friends being a car agent and insurance broker apart from being a university lecturer of Physics.

I am good at making friends being a car agent and insurance broker apart from being a university lecturer of Physics.
Oh that's nice, which means on a daily basis you tend to discuss with people from time to time..

Making friends online and offline are two different things. Some people are good in making friends online but not offline or vice versa.
Yes you are right, I was quite good early on in my life but with time I have changed so these days I am quite slow at it

Yes you are right, I was quite good early on in my life but with time I have changed so these days I am quite slow at it

Yes, such changes are normal with the people. I am also slow but makes friend with my own rate.

Back