Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Comfortable to Sleep While travelling?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not but have seen people who are quite comfortable and they can easily have a nap or can sleep for hours in a bus or train journey and could be they are experienced to sleep like that.

It depends on the kind of bus I am in or how tired I am. On a normal day I don't like sleeping while I travel. I prefer seeing the places as I travel but when am extremely tired I really don't have a choice.

I feel comfortable to sleep while travelling specially in the train. Roadways buses are not comfortable so I can't sleep in them while travelling.

I am unable to sleep even if I want to. So I don't sleep and just enjoy the journey and haven't been to a very long journey in years.

I am not but have seen people who are quite comfortable and they can easily have a nap or can sleep for hours in a bus or train journey and could be they are experienced to sleep like that.

Actually I haven't give a try for a long that I have been traveling but I have been traveling with many sleeping. But for me I don't find it easy to sleep while traveling

I travel mostly by flight and it's so easy for me to nap off in my VIP section. As long as it's a long flight, there's no need for me to force myself being awake.

I hardly sleep in a bus or even a cab 🚖 though.

I can't be comfortable to sleep while traveling. I know and I have some passengers sleeping as comfortable the way they want while traveling. I don't know what goes in their mind but in my own mind, I will be careful and be using my eyes to drive with the driver😂.

I am unable to sleep even if I want to. So I don't sleep and just enjoy the journey and haven't been to a very long journey in years.
I haven't been to a long journey too. The best thing I alway love doing while traveling is to take as much time I needed to view things and places, it makes me to stay awake.

I've slept on the subway when I was homeless. I don't mind sleeping while travelling. I prefer it, long trips are boring.

As long as the means of transportation which I am traveling with is very comfortable for me to sleep in, I don't see the reason why I'm going to stress myself and force myself to be awake when I can easily sleep.

No I don’t do it at all. I like observing my environments when I travel, I like knowing the routes and seeing the scenery. They make the traveling worthwhile.

I can't feel comfortable sleeping while on a trip. It is not something that I can easily do at all. It is never okay for me.

I even sleep in the bus when I'm going to work or coming back from work. I sleep very easily once I'm seated comfortably in the bus and also by the window side.

I even sleep in the bus when I'm going to work or coming back from work. I sleep very easily once I'm seated comfortably in the bus and also by the window side.

That is good. As long as you are comfortable in the bus and can sleep off, that's good. Personally, once my mind is not at rest, I can't sleep freely.

I sleep off when I am travelling. Being awake or asleep changes nothing. So, I would rather sleep than being awake when I am travelling.

Back