Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you able to wake up without an alarm?

Training your body to act and respond in cretin ways is what can be seen as the next best thing to do for yourself. This is going to make you to become very coordinated. If you're sleeping, there will not be any situation where you would end up oversleeping which will or might cause an issue for you.

I can wake up without an alarm clock only on weekends when I don't have to get up at a certain time. But on weekdays I have to get up for work at 11 o'clock, but for some reason I still can't wake up on time without an alarm even if I go to bed very early

When I was younger I needed an alarm to wake me up at a certain time everyday. But now I'm grown I don't need no alarm, the responsibilities on my shoulders are enough to wake me up even earlier than any alarm! 😂

I can but just to play it safe I do use an alarm clock as a backup. I usually wake up just before it goes off.

Though I normally setup alarms every day, but I usually wake up before the alarm. Especially in situations where I sleep really early, I always wake.

I find that I'm usually able to wake up without needing an alarm, though it does depend on a few factors. If I'm well-rested and my sleep schedule is regular, my body tends to naturally wake me up around the same time each morning, even without an alarm. However, if I've had a disrupted sleep pattern or I'm feeling particularly tired, I definitely rely on an alarm to make sure I don't oversleep.

It all depends on how much sleep I get. If I sleep a lot, I will wake up even earlier than the alarm clock, but if I do not sleep enough, then I will not be able to wake up without an alarm clock. If I stick to my schedule then I can wake up at the time I want without an alarm but then I have to go to bed on time

I mostly set my alarm at night because it'll be difficult if I don't wake up on time

Actually yes but not always because i always sleep on a late night because i tends to do many other things in the night like making some tasks in the night in other to earn extra cash

Back