Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a night crawler?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
There are those who are very comfortable staying out in the night more than the daytime. This makes them to keep late night because they might either be clubbing or doing any other sort of things that keeps them out late.

Do you enjoy keeping late nights? How late can you be out before getting home?

I don't go or stay out late at night but I often stay up late at night, if that counts.

I'm usually early to bed! The last time I enjoyed staying out late was when I was younger, and all my friends didn't get started in doing anything until 9pm.

I tend to stay up awake for long at night but I will be at home. I'm always home before 7pm and there's nothing taking me out again until the next morning.

No, I'm not the night going type. Unless, I'm having an emergency to be out at night. It's what will make me go out in the night.

Sometimes I stay out late if I have something important to do being out. If there's nothing good that will keep me out, I'll be at home and chill.

I might not be out too late in the night but I don't sleep on time. It's 11:40 PM right here now but I'm not feeling sleepy. It might reach 2AM before I'll start feeling sleepy.

It's been years since I went out for a night out either night clubbing or for a drink with friends. Nowadays I tend to spend time awake a night because I get busy doing things I need to do and I find when it's quieter I can get on and get more done.

In my teens and early adulthood I was a night owl, I liked staying awake in the night. AS I started growing older, I was more comfortable working in the day time. These days, I try to sleep early and wake up early and start my day early. Today, I woke up at 4 and by 4:15 I was already settled on my work desk.

It's been years since I went out for a night out either night clubbing or for a drink with friends. Nowadays I tend to spend time awake a night because I get busy doing things I need to do and I find when it's quieter I can get on and get more done.

When your lifestyle choices changes because of work, it will affect the things that you used to do. I can remember when I wasn't working online, I would not mind staying out late but now when I remember I have work to do at home, I'll try and come back early.

I have never tried this, because when I lived with my parents, I was not allowed to do anything at night and I had to be drunk, but when I started living alone, I started working and I physically cannot do anything at night because I have to recover my strength

I might not be out too late in the night but I don't sleep on time. It's 11:40 PM right here now but I'm not feeling sleepy. It might reach 2AM before I'll start feeling sleepy.

It is very important for you to try and make effort to improve on how many hours you sleep on daily basis because everything about your health is tied up to how many hours you can be able to sleep and once you cannot be able to get enough sleep, your health will always be compromised which is not good for you.

Once it's night time, I prefer staying indoors, unless I find myself in a situation where I am stuck outside till night fall. In this case I don't really have much of a choice.

No, I don't stay out too late. I'm living in a slightly dangerous neighbourhood. It's not safe to be out late at night for too long. Before 8pm, I must be at home indoors.

Sometimes I stay out late if I have something important to do being out. If there's nothing good that will keep me out, I'll be at home and chill.
Sometimes I still like to leave the house, even without any reason, in order to enjoy the fact that the big city is sleeping and there is almost no noise on the street. This is sometimes reassuring

I had stopped night crawling like four years ago. I used to night crawl when I was younger, wild and free. I have grown and become a man and don't see the need to spend your night time outside instead of having some good rests.

I do enjoy the occasional late night out, but I also value getting enough sleep. If I'm out with friends or at an event, I'll usually try to be home by 1 or 2am at the latest. Anything past that and I start feeling it the next day with fatigue and grogginess.

I once earned the title of a night crawler because I have a job that is a night shift. I leave house by 6 pm and come back by 8 am. So I'm usually at home sleeping during the day but awake at night.

I once earned the title of a night crawler because I have a job that is a night shift. I leave house by 6 pm and come back by 8 am. So I'm usually at home sleeping during the day but awake at night.
Generally, these jobs pay a little better due to changes in the biologic hour of a person and the negative drawbacks on your health in the future.

I don't like it anymore. I wanted to be like that before, when I was still going to school, because I wasn't allowed to do that, that's why I want to break the laws, but now I don't like it at all and I myself choose the opposite lifestyle

Back