Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a dark-mode fan or a light-mode fan?

If you are someone who frequently you will more than likely have a preference as to whether you prefer to use a website, forum or blog using dark-mode or light-mode.

I myself much prefer to have the option of dark-mode as I find it to be easier on the eyes.

Are you someone who is a dark-mode fan or a light-mode fan?
I am sitting on the fence on this one....during daytime I prefer light mode and night time I prefer dark mode and it's been set to automatic on my device

If you are someone who frequently you will more than likely have a preference as to whether you prefer to use a website, forum or blog using dark-mode or light-mode.

I myself much prefer to have the option of dark-mode as I find it to be easier on the eyes.

Are you someone who is a dark-mode fan or a light-mode fan?
I love the dark mode, and that's because i have eye issues, so when my phone is on dark mode, i enjoy it better.

I am sitting on the fence on this one....during daytime I prefer light mode and night time I prefer dark mode and it's been set to automatic on my device
There is even people during journey prefer dark mode, it depends on someone preferences.

I used to be a fan of light mode but from some time I am facing eye-related issues so now I prefer the dark mode

I don't like the dark mode in poorly lit environment. It tends to affect my eyes. I prefer the light mode in such circumstances. Dark modes could work when the environment is properly lit.

I like dark mode because I mostly have all the lights on and this way I can save my eyes from unnecessary extra lights

I have never used dark mode and have always liked the default light mode.

Last edited:
Dark theme's always better than light themes and I prefer to used the dark themes because it reduces eye strain.

I like the default light mode only and not dark mode. I have never enabled dark mode on any website.

All the forums, my social media accounts and other things are on dark mode even my phone too. I was surprised that I am not using dark mode on this forum, I have come to find out that I love it more in light mode than dark mode.

Back