Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Apple Vision Pro

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
The Apple Vision Pro was announced a few months ago. Here is a video in case you missed it:

What do you think? Will you be getting it?

It seems super cool but way out of my budget I'm afraid :p

Naah, I'm not interested in using this. The only Apple product which I'm interested in using is their iPhone. I'll be purchasing iPhone 15 Pro Max next month.

I wouldn't mind purchasing the Apple Vision Pro because it looks very good and sleek too. VR headsets are a thing now as well but the problem is that it's too expensive for me now.

When I googled the name of the software Apple Vision Pro I realized that the version will be on the second of February 2024 means after two weeks. If they adopt crypto currency payment then I may make a trial, if they are as most known software limited to credit card and PayPal then no trial because it cuts additional fees on Binance pay virtual card for pay and renewal.

Well, I have no interest in Apple's product. You might want to disagree but I believe Apple is a trap, once you buy one Apple product, you will continue to buy other Apple products as you feed it is necessary to get into their ecosystem. Apple has priced its products unnecessarily high.

Well, I have no interest in Apple's product. You might want to disagree but I believe Apple is a trap, once you buy one Apple product, you will continue to buy other Apple products as you feed it is necessary to get into their ecosystem. Apple has priced its products unnecessarily high.
It could be for users interested in Mac OS Machine to buy Apple products. I have tried to install Mac OS on a Windows Machine as dual boot but it doesn't work as expected. They force you to buy their products unlike Windows or Ubuntu available everywhere.

It could be for users interested in Mac OS Machine to buy Apple products. I have tried to install Mac OS on a Windows Machine as dual boot but it doesn't work as expected. They force you to buy their products unlike Windows or Ubuntu available everywhere.
The only apple product I have used on my Windows device is Safari browser and iTunes. I have never tried to install Mac on my Windows, I even did not know you could do that. I am a Windows user, I do not see Ubuntu being used by many people. Apple products are for niche market, unlike W Windows that are for the mass.

Now I have already seen a lot of videos of how it is actually used and it is very exciting, but for me it is just a huge amount of money that I do not know if I will ever be able to earn and also it is of no use to me because I have a smartphone and a computer that perform their functions well

Now I have already seen a lot of videos of how it is actually used and it is very exciting, but for me it is just a huge amount of money that I do not know if I will ever be able to earn and also it is of no use to me because I have a smartphone and a computer that perform their functions well
Most of us have limited knowledge of the mac os and Apple world and enjoy life with a PC and smartphone, it is a question of being familiarized with this or nothing more than that. Some other people have money and can afford the cost.

Yes, I understand that they have funds, but for me it is an empty expense, because what is the point of it except to show off in front of others. You can do many of those functions in simple VR glasses, and the rest can be done on the monitor.

I'm not thinking about buying this new VR headset of Apple. The only Apple product I'm intrigued to buy next is iPhone 16 Pro Max when it's launched in September 2024.

I wouldn't mind purchasing the Apple Vision Pro because it looks very good and sleek too. VR headsets are a thing now as well but the problem is that it's too expensive for me now.
You should not buy the product immediately after its release because they will always be very expensive. As for me, it is better to wait a few months and then buy with a big discount because the demand will drop, which is what I often do with new products that I buy

I really like this thing and it is really something new, but for me it is very expensive now and I would buy it when it becomes cheaper or there are some alternatives to it. Maybe Chinese companies will come up with something and do it for $1,500

It's cool no doubt, but it is too expensive for me honestly. That's one thing with apple products though, they can be pretty costly.

Back