Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Apple Vision Pro

Sevik

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Does anyone have one? Are there any games we can play using Vision Pro?

It would be fun, right? We could feel the enemy in front of us and use a sword swing to kill.

My brother bought himself this useless piece of crap and I tried it but it's not as cool as it sounds. There are only more functions and possibilities than in simple VR glasses, but it is not a game changer

Nice to know. I am not buying one any time soon. Too costly and I do not have any use for it at the moment.

In my opinion, the Apple Vision device is much better than just 3D glasses and it would be very interesting to play games with these glasses. It is true that you wrote about an enemy that would feel right in front of you because it seems to me that it would be so realistic

I don't own one,and to be honest I have never even thought about getting one. Over here this is extremely expensive. I would rather spend that kind of money ion something else.

I haven't gotten my hands on Apple's new mixed reality headset yet, but I'm incredibly excited about the gaming possibilities with Vision Pro. Imagining playing immersive games that blend virtual and physical worlds is mind-blowing. I can't wait to experience mind-bending titles that leverage Vision Pro's advanced eye-tracking and ambient mesh capabilities.

a good game if it can be played in real life like real 3D

a good game if it can be played in real life like real 3D

we are friends and haven't used it yet

Last edited:
Does anyone have one? Are there any games we can play using Vision Pro?

It would be fun, right? We could feel the enemy in front of us and use a sword swing to kill.
Actually it would be fun but I never taught about that because I think I will not enjoy it the way I hope so, so I never give a try

Back