Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

After How much time?

I don't change my phone unless they stop functioning well and I really need to change them. My last phone worked well for six long years. I had no plan to change it but then my brother in law gifted me this new phone. I gave the old one to my maid and it's been two years. It is still working for her

Yes it mostly depends on the usage and how you care for it. There are cases where the phone starts developing issues even after a year and a half In most cases. I think my phone now should be around four years or so.
Many does not care for their smartphone and those that have kids give it to kids and kids have the habit to throw phones which also affect the phone performance

Many does not care for their smartphone and those that have kids give it to kids and kids have the habit to throw phones which also affect the phone performance
Lol that's true, especially when the child is crying or disturbing, they tend to use the phone to calm them down.

Lol that's true, especially when the child is crying or disturbing, they tend to use the phone to calm them down.
This is like a norm now and is common in all families in different countries and they all make kids interested in phones just for the sake of making them busy

This is like a norm now and is common in all families in different countries and they all make kids interested in phones just for the sake of making them busy
Lol yea and before you know it some of them would start getting addicted to it.

This is why almost all kids are addicted to mobile phones because it's their parents that made them addicted to play games or watch cartoons on mobile

Back