Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

10 years from now?

In 10 years, I hope to have advanced significantly in my career while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Ideally, I'd be in a leadership role where I can mentor others and have a broader impact. On the personal side, I'd love to be married with a family started, creating a warm, nurturing home. Travel remains a priority, with dreams of taking extended trips to expand my cultural horizons.

Hopefully in ten years time, I should be in my own house, with my own family. By then my business should have gone far, and I should already have multiple streams of income to rely on as well.

I am an average girl, I do not see great changes happening in my life 10 years from now. In the last 5 years ongoing significant has happened to me and I also think that nothing significant will happen in the next 10 days. The only thing I see is that I would be old and perhaps get some diseases.

I plan to hold a management position in the company in which I currently work, but if I do not succeed, then I would definitely like to found my own similar company and then I will definitely be the main one. My career comes first

10 years from now I see myself either working at a multinational company or controlling my own chain of companies. I am definitely not settling for less, that's why I'm trying to walk towards it from now.

Back