Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

10 years from now?

Nebulous

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?

animation domination calendar GIF by gifnews

In 10 years time, I would like to have a family of my own, have a good job, living life to its fullest and hopefully still be running Discussion Hub.

Probably still doing websites. Hot flashes are in my future I’m not looking forward to that

10 years from now, I hope to be financially stable and know that my kids are all doing well in life as adults and are stable in terms of finances and having stable jobs.

I also would hope to be a bigger video game content creator than I am now in the next 10 years as well.

In 10 years time from now, I hope to have my own company fully set up which is already a plan in progress now. My second baby would have arrived by then and I should've been closer to my financial goals too.

I never think that far ahead as I have enough trouble dealing with the present but to answer the question, I probably won't be here.

10 years from now, in 2033, I see myself as a loving husband to my gf and a caring father to our two little kids and two pets, one cat and one dog. 😄

I might be dead in 10 years time but if God kept me alive, I imagine to have my own family with a kid by then. I only want one child. It can be a boy or girl.

In the next 10 years, I'm hoping to have my own family.
Kind of want to get some video gaming content out in a few years as well and try to make it a job.

One thing which I'm 100% certain that will change in my life in the next 10 years is where I'm currently working. I'll most likely switch jobs before the next 10 years.

10 years seems like it's far but in truth, it's not when you're into something which takes your time. It's like the year passes by and the next year is around the corner, 10 years isn't long as most people think.

I very much hope that in 10 years I will soon stop working at a paid job and will be able to travel wherever I want. I have a plan for this, but it doesn't always happen that way, so I would really like it to happen

I can admit that almost everyone of my friends wants to make so much money they are going to retire in their young age. I'm not saying that it's not possible because there are those who are already doing it. What's needed for this to become a reality is the kind of work plan they have.

I cannot see myself one year ahead, let along seeing myself 10 years from now. Possibly, I will be doing the same thing that I am doing, I will be living in the same house that I am living (unless the land load evicts me). The only difference would be my kids will be little older, I will be litter older and I might not work as much as I can these days

I cannot see myself one year ahead, let along seeing myself 10 years from now. Possibly, I will be doing the same thing that I am doing, I will be living in the same house that I am living (unless the land load evicts me). The only difference would be my kids will be little older, I will be litter older and I might not work as much as I can these days

It's good to work with what you know and not base many things on an unknown expectations. This is what usually leave a lot of people disappointed because what they had really hoped on never came to be achieved. Life is one step at a time.

10 years seems like it's far but in truth, it's not when you're into something which takes your time. It's like the year passes by and the next year is around the corner, 10 years isn't long as most people think.
This is true because I even understand that recently I planned what I would do in 2024 and time flew by so quickly that I didn't have time to realize and I didn't do anything of what I planned. However, now I have more realistic and specific goals

Having a more realistic and specific goals will make it possible for you to achieve those goals. The problem with some people is that they are too greedy which makes them to set goals which are not realistic. Greed is a very big human problem or flaw. If it's addressed, it puts you in a bad situation.

I don't think, like most people, that I will be successful for too many years or that everything will change a lot, but I think that it would be good if everything stayed the same as it is now, although even so I don't think that will happen and that's why I have a certain sadness before the future which is difficult to overcome

Having a more realistic and specific goals will make it possible for you to achieve those goals. The problem with some people is that they are too greedy which makes them to set goals which are not realistic. Greed is a very big human problem or flaw. If it's addressed, it puts you in a bad situation.
Of course, because at the moment when a person makes plans, he can be very motivated and think that he will easily fulfill it, but in such moments you cannot do this because when you see the goals again in a month, they will seem unrealistic to you and you will simply give up

10 years from today, I hope to be an industrialist in the agricultural sector, employing lots of people. I am already on track as I already have a livestock farm. I am building bridges with it to make sure that the bigger vision comes to pass.

Back