Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Your Go-To Breakfast During Weekends

Ginger

Veteran
Reaction score

Weekends are a time to eat fried or deep-fried or anything we want and since I am a vegetarian I prefer to have either chickpeas or Kidney beans or even anything spicy prepared with boiled potatoes and with chickpeas I like to have deep-fried wheat bread or deep-fried maida-suji bread and it tastes so good when are hot.

I do not have specific breakfast. I tend to eat whatever I can get my hands across at the moment. There are times I do not even eat breakfast at all.

I don't remember the last time I skipped my breakfast because I feel its the most important meal and we should not skip it

I don't mind having anything for my weekdays breakfast but it should be easy to cook

Weekends are a time to eat fried or deep-fried or anything we want and since I am a vegetarian I prefer to have either chickpeas or Kidney beans or even anything spicy prepared with boiled potatoes and with chickpeas I like to have deep-fried wheat bread or deep-fried maida-suji bread and it tastes so good when are hot.

Off course I don't like such spicy foods in the morning I always take coffee with brown breads at times I just take coffee in okay for me

During weekends I prefer to have something heavy and deep-fried but I guess I need to control as I am planning to lose weight too lol

On Sundays we prepare fritters of Onions and potatoes. These are my favorite fritters and taste yummy with tomato ketchup

Back