Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Your Go-To Breakfast During Weekdays

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
During Weekdays I don't mind having anything for breakfast and mostly it is leftover veggies from last night or any veggies that are prepared for lunch so I am not very formal in this and many times I like to take only bread toast with tea or coffee or have bread and omelets.

Your Go-To Breakfast During Weekdays

Itd pretty much the same for my week days and weekends. I do not have a go too breakfast or a specific one. If I have a specific craving and I have the resources to get it, I go for it. In a situation where I cant afford or get what I crave for I just made do with what I have.

I always love to go with rice or noodles on weekdays. They really go a long way to help me step out early while still being full. Rice and noodles takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and I am gone for the day's business.

Itd pretty much the same for my week days and weekends. I do not have a go too breakfast or a specific one. If I have a specific craving and I have the resources to get it, I go for it. In a situation where I cant afford or get what I crave for I just made do with what I have.
I love the way said if you can afford LOL, I mean we can have what we want even in the morning as long as its not super unhealthy

Mostly I eat outside on weekends and like to enjoy my weekend with my friends and also with family

During weekdays I like to have either veggies or leftover from dinner and if I am not in mood then I like to a grab a bread toast with tea

Anything prepared at home is my favorite. On weekdays I also like boiled eggs in my breakfast.

Back