Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why shouldn't we give love a second chance?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Night and day, I think of you, the man I love who betrayed me. He said, he was tempted but it was me he loved most. He begged, cried, and tried to commit suicide. I told him, it was his pride that tempted him to end his life, but the truth is, he was afraid to face his thick face. He asked for a second chance, but I told him he could do it again whenever there is a chance. I can never give my love a second chance 😞.What about you?

It depends, most times a second chance is what loves needs. I have seen cases who gave love a second chance and it actually turned out well for them.

There are many things that think of you, the man I love who betrayed me. He said, he was tempted but it was me he loved most. He begged, cried, and tried to commit suicide. I told him, it was his pride that tempted him to end his life, but the truth is, he was afraid to face his thick face.

I have always believed that people always change. I don't even know how it works though but I can never give a cheating lady a second canny. People do give second chances and it works for them though.

I agree that giving someone you love a second chance might work but I usually hear people giving their special someone a second chance doing the same betrayal. There might be some people succeeded in giving their love a second chance but rarely could we hear giving a cheater a second chance.

I will some people give love a second chance just to write their wrong

As for me, I should not give a second chance if the person does not ask for it. I saw a case when a man cheated on his wife, but she forgave him and wanted to continue the relationship because she loved him, but he didn't even ask for forgiveness and was ready to end the relationship

As for me, I should not give a second chance if the person does not ask for it. I saw a case when a man cheated on his wife, but she forgave him and wanted to continue the relationship because she loved him, but he didn't even ask for forgiveness and was ready to end the relationship
That wife must not play dumb .Her husband did not to even ask for a forgiveness . It was absurd decision giving the husband a second chance when he did not even showed a remorse feeling. That husband will continue to cheat her. She must be a smart wife.

This is just clear that the man doesn't love her. I don't known why we ladies always end up with these kinds of men. They are dare devils. I won't give such a man a second chance for any reason.

If you like to give the person a second chance, then it is all up to you. For me, I will never give my ex - bf a second chance no matter how he begs me. He will do the same betrayal again. If your love of life betrays us, our love flies out the window.

Looking at it from a religious point of view, our heavenly keeps giving us another chance, even when we mess up, why can't we give others as well?

I think it is worth thinking about such proposals because if a person wants to return, maybe he has corrected his own mistakes and will not do this again

In the end it all boils down to if you are sure. If you feel these people do not have a place in your life, you don't need to force them in back in your life simply because you want to give them a second chance.

It is all up to you if give your love a second chance who knows if that person is sincere in his or her pledge to make amends and never make the same mistake again. If a lie is hiding in the shadow of his or her being, then there is no one to blame but you.

Back