Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Who will win English Golden boot?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor
Reaction score

The battle for the Golden Boot in the English Premier League has been heating up with Erling Haaland, Cole Palmer, and Watkins competing. Which of these players are you looking at winning it?

It is going to be a difficult call as far as I am concerned. Cole Palmer has always played well when he scores penalty kicks while Haaland has been doing great so far. If I am to pick, I will still go with the City striker.

As it stands, haaland is the favorite to win the premier league Golden Boot. But it will not be bad to see a new face clinching the award. Probably Cole palmer or Ollie Watkins.

Am not sure about who would win though, anything can happen. Am not a sports fan, so I do not have any expectations when it comes to these sorts of things.

Am not sure about who would win though, anything can happen. Am not a sports fan, so I do not have any expectations when it comes to these sorts of things.
You're not a sports fan? Does this mean that you don't watch any type of sports and don't have any interest in them? I really advise you to try and have one, maybe football. Start watching football games, I promise you won't regret it.

When you consider that Haaland is four goals ahead of Palmer and City doesn't look like they are going to lose any match as the title race takes a decisive run in. It is clear that the odds favour Haaland more than Palmer and Isak.

You're not a sports fan? Does this mean that you don't watch any type of sports and don't have any interest in them? I really advise you to try and have one, maybe football. Start watching football games, I promise you won't regret it.
I watch a few sports once in awhile, but I don't have favorites or clubs and the likes or follow up on details like the latest happenings and all that.

When you consider that Haaland is four goals ahead of Palmer and City doesn't look like they are going to lose any match as the title race takes a decisive run in. It is clear that the odds favour Haaland more than Palmer and Isak.

Haaland is playing for a club where he's been made the focal point. A club that seems to have the best attack. As a fan, I want Haaland to win the golden boot again.

Haaland is playing for a club where he's been made the focal point. A club that seems to have the best attack. As a fan, I want Haaland to win the golden boot again.
In as much as I want Haaland to win the golden boot, it would be a big shame on the EPL that he just just came to the EPL and won the golden boot twice in a row. And there is even no hope as there is no striker worthy of challenging him going forward.

In as much as I want Haaland to win the golden boot, it would be a big shame on the EPL that he just just came to the EPL and won the golden boot twice in a row. And there is even no hope as there is no striker worthy of challenging him going forward.

It is what it is. Other clubs are not turning and even players like Watkins that I was backing to give a try has now gone quiet. So, Haaland winning it will be a slap in the face of other players.

It is what it is. Other clubs are not turning and even players like Watkins that I was backing to give a try has now gone quiet. So, Haaland winning it will be a slap in the face of other players.
Indeed, it will be a big slap in their face. Apart from Palmer and Watkins, I don't see any other tangible competition for the Golden Boot.

Featured Articles

Back