Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which paid to post forum would you join to make money?

I am on a lot of forums, including BMF, IF, mylot, and Discussion Bucks but I don't earn much from these sites . I know people that work extremely hard , make good money. There's not much time for me to work on the forums. In order to make more money, I believe I need learn something different.

I am on a lot of forums, including BMF, IF, mylot, and Discussion Bucks but I don't earn much from these sites . I know people that work extremely hard , make good money. There's not much time for me to work on the forums. In order to make more money, I believe I need learn something different.
I was on discussion bucks some months ago but stopped posting there because of some restrictions. Is the site paying now?

I was on discussion bucks some months ago but stopped posting there because of some restrictions. Is the site paying now?

I have not been paid there yet. I signed up for the site a few months ago, stopped using it, and just recently, I've resumed posting. I'm hoping to be able to cash out this month. We are no longer receiving daily log-in bonuses from them. When I questioned the administrator about it, he told that it was because the site was not generating much revenue.

I used to earn only from pay to post forums and this is how I made decent money along with my full time job but lately I am losing interest in online earnings/ forum posting

I think Mylot was the best paid-to-post site I ever saw. Nowadays, I find Discussion Bucks and BMF to be good forums. Two months ago, SCF and RIF were the best ones, but then suddenly one day SCF disappeared and RIF was sold to someone else, and things changed there.

Last edited:
I think Mylot was the best paid-to-post site I ever saw. Nowadays, I find Discussion Bucks and BMF to be good forums. Two months ago, SCF and RIF were the best ones, but then suddenly one day SCF disappeared and RIF was sold to someone else, and things changed there.

Discussion Bucks as a paid to post forum has had so much traction and to think it is just less than a year, and it has taken over the paid to post world is amazing. It seems it would win the site madness contest on Forum Promotion.
Yes by October, the forum would be a year old, if it continues with how its going now, it would definitely be the leading forum which every other forum would follow.

Featured Articles

Back