Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Or where do you hope to be in the next five years? In the next five years, I believe my business would be a lot more stable and I would either be already married or dating someone while making plans to get married.

Yes I am also hoping to serve my country as a military police in the next five years where I will be living in barrack together with my family

Yes I am also hoping to serve my country as a military police in the next five years where I will be living in barrack together with my family
Are you for real because you said you like to play video games and all and now you are saying you'll be serving your country?

This is nice, have you always wanted to do this, and do you plan doing it for a long time? Or is it something you want to do for a short while.

Are you for real because you said you like to play video games and all and now you are saying you'll be serving your country?
With these life we are going through these days at times we have to live our minor dreams and accomplished the major one's

This is nice, have you always wanted to do this, and do you plan doing it for a long time? Or is it something you want to do for a short while.
I have always wanted to do this for a long time and I have been planning so I don't know may the dream could be accomplished or not but I hope it could be accomplished

In the next 5 years, I will be well above 30. By that time, I do hope that I have already gotten my life together and this include financially and career wise.

After 5 years or in next 5 years I want to buy another house and rent it and use that as a passive income source.

Back