Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When does Christmas end for you?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Growing up and even now that I have my own family and my kids, Christmas has always been from Christmas Eve up until the 2nd of January after we see in the New Year, it's become a whole week and a little celebration along with one of my son's birthday being on the 28th of December as well so we make it one big party.

When does Christmas end for you?

My Christmas celebration continues until the Three King's day (also known as Three Wise Men), which is celebrated on January 6. Spanish Christmas traditions did not include Santa Claus or Christmas trees until recently. The Three Kings day was the traditional day of gift giving in Spain. Although, I have been living in the USA for decades, I still carry the tradition!

Back