Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of food and why is it your go-to?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of food is pizza. there's something about the combination of cheese, sauce, and toppings that just hits the spot! It's my go-to because it's easy to make and always delicious, and it's a great way to feed a crowd.
What's your favorite type of food and why is it your go-to?

Fried rice and chicken! Or better still, turkey to go with it. And i like it when garnished with Sweet corn, green beans, carrots and some salad toppings!

It might sound weird, but I do not have a favorite food. Am the type that I might eat particular food today, and in a few weeks time I might not even have any interest in it.

I love lasagna. Although it is not a very easy dish to prepare, I learned to cook it on my own and cook it very often, especially on holidays. It is expensive due to the high cost of meat, but the great taste is worth it

My favorite type of food are energy giving foods and body building foods like yam tubber rice and beans maize or corn and again meat fish egg carrots orange chicken

I always love chicken salad so much. I can also go for fried rice and chicken with lots of salad in it. Salad toppings make it more sweeter and delicious.

My favorite type of food was white rice and beans together with stew I like eating it because it was so delicious and I did not get tired of eating it

My favourite food is "Rajma (kidney beans) Chawal (rice) which we usually eat on every Sunday.

I like spicy and fried food and I love to have it almost daily but since its not good for my health so I have this in a controlled manner

Back