Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite cake flavor

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
One thing I love most is cakes, I don't really know why but I love eating cakes. There are different flavors of cakes such as vanilla, chocolate and so on, while I do not have a favorite flavor as long as it's cake. I am not much of a huge fan of the chocolate flavor. Yes I can eat it but if given a choice, it would be my last option.

Actually it was one of my favorite that I love eating too but I am a fan of chocolate flavour because it was the flavor that I firstly get attached to it

Actually it was one of my favorite that I love eating too but I am a fan of chocolate flavour because it was the flavor that I firstly get attached to it
Wow that's cool, I also have a relative who loves eating chocolate cake as well, I don't hate it, but I just prefer the taste of other flavors to how chocolate taste like.

I don't mind any flavor as long as its fresh but from sometime I prefer the chocolate cakes more

I prefer to eat pine apple flavour. I don't like chocolate flavour as it tastes bitter for me.

I prefer to eat pine apple flavour. I don't like chocolate flavour as it tastes bitter for me.
I also like pineapple and vanilla flavored cakes but more than Cakes I like Pastries

Mango flavor cake is my favorite because I love mangoes but my sister likes the chocolate cake only.

Back