Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most exciting thing you're looking forward to?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The most exciting thing I'm looking forward to is an upcoming trip to Japan. I've always been fascinated by Japanese culture, from the ancient traditions to the cutting-edge technology. The idea of immersing myself in the sights, sounds, and flavors of Tokyo has me brimming with anticipation. I can't wait to wander the neon-lit streets, explore serene temples and gardens, and indulge in the country's renowned cuisine. This adventure promises to be both a vibrant cultural experience and a chance for personal growth through navigating the unfamiliar.

There's a champions League match this night. Real Madrid versus Bayern Munich, I'm feeling very excited because it is a clash of two champions League heavyweights. I can't wait to find out who will triumph eventually.

At the moment, the most exciting thing I am looking forward to is getting a new phone. I am over due to get a new one. I don't have the complete funds yet though.

The most exciting things which I am looking forward to a travelling plan in the month of October when we will go to the mountains capped with snow. There is a trekking of 17 kms . I am scared how would I be able to do that.

October is my birthday month, that's a good month to pick hehe

My kids also have their birthday in the month of October. They are twin kids.
Oh wow that's so nice, I really hope when I marry and have kids, their birthday month would be October. What's the date of your kids in October.

I don't remember anything like that coming but I have my trust on God for Good things coming my way

The most exciting that I am looking forward to the arrival of my second niece. Scan results already show a baby girl and she is expected in just two months.

The most fascinating thing that I am looking forward to is the visit of my nieces who are nurses in the UK this coming Christmas .I missed my nieces so much. Despite we chat on Skype but the feeling is different . I am looking forward for that month top come.

The most exciting event that awaits me is that my child will go to the first grade. It's confusing for me because I've never left her alone like that before, but I think she'll be fine

Exciting things are many to me as am awaiting them in many ways of my life but I pray and keep working hard to achieve them and make my life comfortable

The most exciting event that awaits me is that my child will go to the first grade. It's confusing for me because I've never left her alone like that before, but I think she'll be fine
When I see people that have gotten to this level, I can't help but doff my hat for them. When would I even get to that stage when I have not even gotten married yet?

The most exciting thing am looking forward to is marriage but the girl I have at hand now she's mis behaving with my emotions which kills me more than I think but I promised her that she will not see me again to destabilize my life

The most exciting thing I am looking forward to was just to start my own business because I feel l deserve to take care of my such responsibilities I am now over 20yrs

Back