Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What is the best type of exercise for weight loss?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Exercise is usually recommended as the best way to lose weight. Combining cardio exercises like running, cycling, or swimming with strength training is effective for weight loss. Likewise, fitness trainers and dieticians also recommend burning calorie burn through activities like HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) as a way to lose weight. What kind of exercise do yo do for weight loss?

I never tried to lose weight, my parents did, and it became difficult for them to lift heavy objects or move a lot, so they just went for long walks every day. And they did it very regularly and that's why they lost weight

Generally, I would say that any work out drills which looks similar to running will work very well in helping you to lose weight. Running is the king of it all. You can also lose weight from skipping rope too. Take a look at those people who run at marathon, they don't have any weight.

I started losing weight several years ago, and in my opinion, running and jumping rope are very cool exercises for losing weight. It is quite easy and quite fast because all muscle groups work at the same time. And also proper nutrition in combination with this gives a quick result

Generally, I would say that any work out drills which looks similar to running will work very well in helping you to lose weight. Running is the king of it all. You can also lose weight from skipping rope too. Take a look at those people who run at marathon, they don't have any weight.
Yes I completely agree, what makes running or jogging so effective as well is that it doesn't just affect a specific part of the body, but all parts. Skipping is also a good workout that affects all parts of the body.

For weight loss, I focus on a mix of cardiovascular exercise and strength training. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts involving bursts of intense cardio followed by recovery periods are extremely effective for burning calories.

I can't relate in this because the reason why I work out is to gain more with not to lose weight. You can't blame me, it is because I'm a very thin person.

My mom was advised by the doctors to do some light jogging around the compound every morning to help reduce weight. She has been on it and the results are already visible. I think jogging can help with weight loss but it must be consistent.

My mom was advised by the doctors to do some light jogging around the compound every morning to help reduce weight. She has been on it and the results are already visible. I think jogging can help with weight loss but it must be consistent.
Yes yes, I agree that jogging helps a lot when it comes to reducing weight. I have seen quite some few people that jogs past my house every morning and the result was clearly visible on them in the weeks that followed.

Featured Articles

Back