Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What do you make of Manchester United recent games?

Manchester United's recent games have been a mixed bag. They beat Sheffield United 4-2 and drew 2-2 with Bournemouth, showing their attacking prowess. However, a 4-3 loss to Chelsea and a 1-1 draw with Burnley exposed defensive vulnerabilities. The team's inconsistency makes it difficult to predict their future performances, but they have shown flashes of brilliance and fighting spirit.
It has gotten worse for them now. They just got trashed by Crystal Palace last night, so their hope of making it to European football next season is almost dashed.

It has gotten worse for them now. They just got trashed by Crystal Palace last night, so their hope of making it to European football next season is almost dashed.

I knew they were going to get thrashed. I mean Crystal Palace has been playing good football of recent and meeting Manchester United that has got all the backline aside from the goalkeeper injured only had one thing in stock for them and that is a defeat.

I knew they were going to get thrashed. I mean Crystal Palace has been playing good football of recent and meeting Manchester United that has got all the backline aside from the goalkeeper injured only had one thing in stock for them and that is a defeat.
Yeah, they had it coming. Plus putting casemiro as center back shows that they have ran out of options in that position. Oh and casemiro is woeful in the past few games!

Featured Articles

Back