Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you do?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
What do you do when you see a person lying on the road after getting injured because of an accident? I never used to stop in the past until I had an accident and a few people helped me out. What do you do when you see an accident on the road? Do you stop and help the injured, or just watch and go away?

It depends if it's a busy road I would try to help out anyway I can, but in a situation where it's a lonely road, I won't stop but keep moving and call for help, cause there have been several cases where people stop to help someone in need and it turned out to be a trapped. Some where killed where some cases was just rubbery.

It depends if it's a busy road I would try to help out anyway I can, but in a situation where it's a lonely road, I won't stop but keep moving and call for help, cause there have been several cases where people stop to help someone in need and it turned out to be a trapped. Some where killed where some cases was just rubbery.

That's what exactly one should do. It's not easy to stop and help someone on a busy road.

There is always high way patrol here and road traffic enforcers that attend to road accidents. We cannot also bring the victim of the road accident because a police is needed to interrogate the cause and get the details before the paramedics arrive. It takes only some milktea minutes to get rescued and brought to the hospital.

Patrol police is always there on the roads at least at night but one must inform them that an accident has occured.

Patrol police is always there on the roads at least at night but one must inform them that an accident has occured.
Over we don't have patrol police, yes there are sometimes they patrol the roads but not so frequent.

I would have helped and everyone should help. If we don't help then cannot expect other person to help us in need.

Back