Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What did you get for Christmas?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Christmas is not all about the gifts, it is about those who are around the tree at that time of year and the gifts are a bonus and a way to give which is always an awesome feeling.

If you received gifts for Christmas, what did you receive this year?

I've got a few cool things this year. I got some replacement batteries for my old Pokemon games, though I still need to get some flux for my soldering iron since the flux I had was old. I've also never soldered before, so I got a practice kit as well that I can put together before attempting to replace the save batteries. This kit makes a clock, which will be cool to put together once I purchase some flux. I also got a cool microphone that works a heck of a lot better than the mic on my headphones. I've got a cool Hyperkin X91 Xbox controller that's teal that I've been using on my computer as well as Super Mario RPG on the Switch, a cool Sonic Switch controller, a Elgato capture device for my old game consoles so I can finally livestream games from real hardware on my YT channel, and I got some candy as well as aloe socks. Overall it was a good haul, I got all of this from my spouse and in laws. :)

I got so many gifts for Christmas but my 2 favorite ones were pajamas that had the faces of all my cats and a nice expensive watch that I will only wear for special occasions.

I got a new game for Christmas, WWE2k23, and haven't been able to put it down since. I love the graphics but really, really infuriated with the controls of the game. Maybe the new controls are something that I'll have to get used to.

This past Christmas received some body mist sprays from my daughter that are my favourite brand, £20 and also a Baileys Hot Chocolate set as well. I never expect anything for Christmas and what I do get I appreciate.

Back