Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What browser do you use?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What browser do you use and why?

I use Safari because I have mostly Apple devices. On non-Apple devices, I prefer to use Google Chrome but the only non-Apple device I have is my PC, which I don't use much anymore.

I use Chrome, I find it ok because I am used to it. But it takes lots of RAM

I make use of the Google Chrome. It has been my most preferred browser for long now because of the amazing features that it comes with. Most of the times, I can't find myself making use of the other browsers because they don't give me what Chrome brings in terms of usability.

Opera GX is my choice.. really smooth browser and has all the dark themes that i need! takes RAM too, specially if i happen to watch streams or playing videos..

I only use Firefox, I even have it installed on my iPhone as well! Every once in a while I'll switch over to Edge, I had to switch to Edge to use Adobe's SVG tools since it doesn't support Firefox yet. :V

I've been using Brave browser for as long as I can remember. I've tried chrome and Microsoft Edge but I loved Brave more. It's the only browser I'm making use of currently.

I've been using Brave browser for as long as I can remember. I've tried chrome and Microsoft Edge but I loved Brave more. It's the only browser I'm making use of currently.
Is it due to ads?
I use the chrome add-on AdBlock. It blocks Youtube ads too just like Brave. It’s epic

I have a Google Chromebook, so naturally, I use Google Chrome. Before Google Chrome, I used Firefox. That was a long time ago. I used to use Google Chrome on my iPhone, but for some reason, it somehow got corrupted one day and now I use Safari on my iPhone.

I have been using Google Chrome on all my devices ever since it was released. I don't see myself using another one because I'm totally satisfied with it.

I'm using Chrome and Brave browser. Everything I wanted in a browser is available on both of them.

Microsoft Edge is the only browser I've been using for years. It's what I use on both my smartphone and laptop.

I am currently using Opera GX. I like it better than any other browser I used as it keeps the tabs open I need when I shut the browser down and it somewhat keeps stuff organized for me.

Back