Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Video games

Jane

Off The Mark
Reaction score

My kids are the game players..I’ve watched my daughter play Skyrim and Assassins Creed..The last of us..(the tv version was so good!) Until Dawn is a good one..she has also played COD,very well I might add. Me..I have an old point and click PC game from about 2001 I think..It is a good game..Clive Barker..

My kid is too young to play video games, he knows about Roblux, Minecraft, My Singing Monsters, Among Us and a lot other games but I have not allowed him to play games. However, I will let him play games once he is 7 years old. I will let be lay MIncrraft creative mode first, this is a good game for kids.

It's been long I really played games, I would love to play some. Maybe on one of my free weekends.

Featured Articles

Back