Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

TV Database The Last of Us (2023)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Craig Mazin,Neil Druckmann

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed, Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the United States and depend on each other for survival.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Pedro Pascal

Joel Miller
    • Bella Ramsey

Ellie Williams
Awesome series! I can't wait until it comes back.

It looks like it will be mid to late 2025 before we can see Season 2 :(

"Craig Mazin offered a proper confirmation of The Last of Us season 2's filming start date. The next chapter of the show is set to begin filming on February 12, 2024, just over a year after season 1 first premiered. The showrunner's confirmation comes just a couple of weeks after HBO CEO Casey Bloys revealed that it would begin filming in early 2024."

Jesus, by the time it returns I would have forgotten the story! 😔

The season of The Last Of Us was awesome. I loved every episode of the show. It's going to be a long wait for them to complete producing season 2 likey next year.

The series was actually pretty okay, though I was not happy about the choices the man made in the end, cause I know the child would not be Happy about if if she finds out. Anyways let's wait and see how season two plays out.

Featured Articles

Back