Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Star Wars

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Do we have any Star Wars fans here? How many Star Wars movies and series’ have you watched? Which one is your favourite? Who is your favourite Star Wars character?

I’ve watched all of the Star Wars movies but I’ve only watched Andor out of the series’ so far. Unpopular opinion but my favourite movie is The Phantom Menace, I loved finding out the backstory and it was really good in my opinion. My favourite character is…

star wars GIF

I've seen all the films and Obi-Wan series. I didn't like Andor or The Mandalorian.
One of my favorite movie series.

I've seen all the films and Obi-Wan series. I didn't like Andor or The Mandalorian.
One of my favorite movie series.
I haven’t watched The Mandalorian yet but why didn’t you like Andor? I thought it was great and a lot of people seemed to think so.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was the last Star Wars series I watched last month. I was happy the way it ended. Watching Obi-Wan beat Darth Vader was satisfying.

I've seen all of the films, but the only series I've seen so far is Kenobi.

As much as people like to dunk on the Sequel Trilogy, I don't think The Force Awakens was bad in and of itself. I just think The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker did nothing satisfying with the interesting mysteries it set up >_< .

I saw the original trilogy at the theater during the 20 year anniversary (1997). Never got into the new ones, but the one I saw at the theater was real good.

Star Wars : Jedi Survivor and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order were the last two Star Wars video games I played. The Rise of Skywalker was the last movie I watched.

Sadly, I haven't watched anything on the Star Wars franchise. It's not the sort of movie I fancy watching. All those space galaxy stuffs have never been of any interest to me.

As a longtime science fiction enthusiast, I've developed a deep appreciation for the expansive Star Wars universe. I've avidly consumed the majority of the live-action films and television series, from the original trilogy to the Mandalorian. While I greatly enjoy the epic storytelling and world-building, my personal favorite is the gritty, morally ambiguous Rogue One. And I simply can't resist the roguish charm of Han Solo - he's undoubtedly my favorite character in this beloved galaxy far, far away.

I tried to watch every movie. Not sure I covered them all. I like Star Trek too. These two are epic and evergreen.

I watched a couple of seasons of Mandalorian. Then they ruined it.

To be honest I am completely lost when it comes to the star wars franchise. I have watched a few from the original, and even some of the new ones, and some episodes in the 3d animation series.

It's old now. You might not like the original because of the advancements in graphics and effects. They were awesome once and still entertain those who were at that time.

I have never watched this series of films. I don't know a single character from there except Darth Vader. I haven't even seen excerpts of this movie. However, I understand why people are so fanatical about this movie

Back