Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Pubg is my favourite game

Mujahid1312

Newcomer

Reaction score
This one is too much for good i'm impressed by using this one i said about this one with my friends and family and my all social activities

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
The last time I played pubg was almost three years ago. I actually enjoyed the game back then. I might give it a try again maybe when I get my new phone.

I could remember a lot of my course mates in the university then are so addicted to that game. But I actually never saw anything special in it maybe because I never tried playing it or some people's complain that it usually consumes a lot of data.

I have never played PUBG because I hate games that have violence, but I have seen my kids play it for long hours continuously. Thankfully, it got banned here in India, and my kids were able to get rid of the addiction to playing Pubg.

Yes sir I think PUBG mobile is best action game on both iOS and Android because it's very interesting to play with each other and it's all have modern technologies

I saw a YouTube video of a PUBG gameplay and it was looking so different. It's been years since it played it and it seems there have been a lot of upgrades and new features has been added.

This one is too much for good i'm impressed by using this one i said about this one with my friends and family and my all social activities
Actually you are right and I also a fan of pubg mobile because they have finally updated all their features

Back